General Community

Release Frequency

sheyden

I love this project and it's really doing awesome work, but I do feel that the current frequency at which releases are made is just absolutely ridiculous. Just today had 9 releases and the days before were no less. Would it be an idea to package and release once a day for the 'production' builds and over time even move towards a slightly lower release cadence to make things more manageable on the receiving end as well? Now I'm rebuilding the screens firmwares every day as well as reading multiple release notes before upgrading to ensure nothing breaks...

Again: Keep up the awesome work, just wondering if it's just me who thinks this frequency is a bit too much :-)

Originally shared on GitHubOriginal authors and dates are preserved.

View original

Discussion 2

Add a comment
MaxGramser

You are right, and, I need to sleep, and i think the coming days I take a little step back.. and package them more when i go bananas haha. Thanks.

Original on GitHub

MaxGramser

I'm changing the way I release, will be once per week.

Original on GitHub

Add your thoughts, a screenshot or a useful link.

Markdown & basic HTML
Paste or drop images · URLs on their own line become previews0 / 10,000
Sign in with GitHub to commentYour draft stays in this browser tab.