Questions Community

Understanding night mode

jquagga

Greetings,

So I've successfully installed Tessera on a 2.8 CYD as a "beta" to getting larger panels for other rooms in the house. It's working great, other than "night mode". It doesn't seem like the night mode setting (or switch when I manually turn it off or on) does anything.

What I'd like to do is to essentially black the screens out at "night" on the schedule. To set the brightness to 0, unless it's tapped. Setting the overall brightness works and I can turn that down manually to 5% which nearly blanks out the screen so I could probably build an automation to do this per screen from home assistant but I wasn't sure if I was misunderstanding the settings.

Originally shared on GitHubOriginal authors and dates are preserved.

View original

Discussion 0

Start the conversation

Share an example, ask a question or explain how you would use this.

This discussion is closed to new comments.